« Home | A day to be happy with what you have. » | my throat hurts » | let go » | 亲爱的美星,想哭就哭吧 » | Free? » | O return to me, sweet Holy Spirit » | otiose » | The wound » | To my future husband-to-be » | Jesus' brand of love » 

Saturday, November 01, 2008 

Present for everyone

I have the best present for you. I hope that God grants me the courage to give it to you. And I hope that when you received it, you will truly be happy.

It is also a present for God. That one step which I took one month ago remained just one step. Hah, I really found it too painful to walk on. I know what God would like me to do. I also want to walk on for Him. I want to finish the walk with Him. Pray that I am able to do that.

Oh, I realised it is also the best present for myself. :D

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates