« Home | my throat hurts » | let go » | 亲爱的美星,想哭就哭吧 » | Free? » | O return to me, sweet Holy Spirit » | otiose » | The wound » | To my future husband-to-be » | Jesus' brand of love » | 自己存在 在你之外 » 

Friday, October 31, 2008 

A day to be happy with what you have.


Thank God for a good day. I truly feel happy. (:

And I realised, without expectations, you'll really be happier. Because whatever that comes to you, you will treat it as something extra given unto you and as blessings from God.

I'm just glad that today went fine. Maybe I'm tired. Maybe it's really the peace and the abidance of God. Whatever, I just want to stay this way. Keeping what will upset me out of my mind and just bask in this gladness in me (no matter how temporary it might be).

God will ride the storm with me. No matter how huge the storm might be, it will eventually pass. Face the storm head-on, with God's Word as my shield. Standing upright as I do that, with Christ as my anchor, I'm sure I will pull through, smiling.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates