« Home | stop and turn around » | naive » | Violin Lesson #1 » | Loving me, loving God » | Almost lost Hann today » | my lovely ladies » | valley low » | traumatised part ii » | traumatised. » | Overslept and took MC today. » 

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 

heeee. :D


I had worked hard today
and God blessed me with
good hymn-singing,
great bible study,
wonderful supper,
great laughs,
marvelous fellowship,
and not to mention a superhero as friend!
:P

photo looks nice ><

d (:

Guess what the 'd' stands for?

Not your name..... but DURIAN!!!

Durian ice cream. Yummy!! You should try it :P

m

o.o and i thought durian puffs was quite an acquired taste.. but durian ice-cream!? next time..

d (:

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates