« Home | naive » | Violin Lesson #1 » | Loving me, loving God » | Almost lost Hann today » | my lovely ladies » | valley low » | traumatised part ii » | traumatised. » | Overslept and took MC today. » | I can't believe it! » 

Sunday, February 28, 2010 

stop and turn around

spending some time alone to myself
didn't let anything bother me
except the random thoughts that passes through my mind
finally I got home and found Hann craving for some attention
for he has been alone at home the entire day

as I stroke His fur, watching him lying down in submissiveness, enjoying the affection
I realised I yearn for such affection too
that thought brought a void in my heart
for I do not want anything else to satisfy me, except Jesus

I think I need to learn to take a step back
I need to learn to wait

for I am also afraid to go nearer
to know deeper
and to be known deeper

maybe I am just afraid to be hurt again

in any case, I think I should first be resolved to take a step back.

waiting is the hardest thing ever.. esp when we want something solved badly.

but waiting can be less painful if we know how to trust in God's timing and plan.

king saul didn't and when he went to offer sacrifices to God in place of samuel.

How to know His timing and plan? hah, I dunno, i'm still trying to experience this. I only know must pray abt it daily.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates