« Home | Fear not, little flock » | In the absence of words » | "eat pray love" - december adventure part ii » | my december adventure part I - dee em @ theolo » | the heart of worship - jesus » | Breakthrough » | quiet @ work » | I'm not okay, God » | the pain that almost killed me » | i think my eyes are gonna burst » 

Saturday, January 15, 2011 

Between dreaming and waking

I think I should stop dreaming.

The first wake up call came when I didn't get the full-time church work that I was really hoping to do for God.
The second alarm has rung but I'm snoozing it.

I should stop waiting for a change in my life.
I should learn to work within what I have, not what I'm hoping to have.

But.... I'm just wondering if it's time. And whether it's possible.
Or should I continue to snooze it or completely switch it off now?
Should I wake up now?

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates