« Home | "eat pray love" - december adventure part ii » | my december adventure part I - dee em @ theolo » | the heart of worship - jesus » | Breakthrough » | quiet @ work » | I'm not okay, God » | the pain that almost killed me » | i think my eyes are gonna burst » | under the hazy weather » | closure » 

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 

In the absence of words

I live in words. 

Words make me secure. Like I have really lived

But I discovered a certain beauty when words cease to exist. 

Like as I walk alone back home, and the gentle, cool breeze brushing against my skin, and the instrumental worship music playing in my ears...

I inhale.

And almost feel like heaven. 

When the day's done, and you know you have worked hard to give God honor and glory and praise throughout the day; when you know you have tried your best to worship God with every minute of your life, then you don't need words anymore for security.

The Spirit Himself gives you the assurance, and the peace that we need.

Even without words, we hear Him. And feel Him in our midst.

Labels:

wow.

praise God...

d (:

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates