« Home | In the absence of words » | "eat pray love" - december adventure part ii » | my december adventure part I - dee em @ theolo » | the heart of worship - jesus » | Breakthrough » | quiet @ work » | I'm not okay, God » | the pain that almost killed me » | i think my eyes are gonna burst » | under the hazy weather » 

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 

Fear not, little flock

Surely God watches over His sheep and those who are seeking Him.

Only believe.

Please pray for the brethren at Brisbane. There are a number who are affected by the floods already... And also keep those at STTTC in prayers. When I think about how the working youths have already all returned, leaving the students to continue to fight this spiritual battle and how their battlefield has now become even more challenging and I miss them all the more. Wish I can be there too, fighting alongside with them.

I guess we all have our own battles. I've been fighting one these days.

Or maybe two.

"Fight the good fight of faith, fight."

d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates