« Home | my december adventure part I - dee em @ theolo » | the heart of worship - jesus » | Breakthrough » | quiet @ work » | I'm not okay, God » | the pain that almost killed me » | i think my eyes are gonna burst » | under the hazy weather » | closure » | Communion with Holiness » 

Monday, January 03, 2011 

"eat pray love" - december adventure part ii

NWYS @ Brisbane was awesome.

and that concludes the adventure of jay em as well for now. :D

eat - i have not eaten so much on a trip! but a eating and talking holiday seemed good for us. thank God, for He knows best. and spiritual food, as well, tastes sweet like honey.

pray - confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed (james 5:16). much spiritual lessons learnt and still learning. i stand in awe of His abundant mercies and big big love. He is on His throne, have faith.

love - am humbled by His presence and by what i see and hear. am grateful for His grace for time together and to be a part of all this. to crucify the old sinful man in me, and to pursue after all things good (philippians 4:8). to be resolved to lead a disciplined life for God, for i have seen how He has never given up on me, though i am most unworthy of all.

I am my beloved’s,
and his desire is for me.
(Songs 7:10)

Our faith should be based on Jesus Christ,
the only One who never changes,
and grounded in the eternal Word of God,
which never fades away.

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates