« Home | we are safe in love » | heeee. :D » | stop and turn around » | naive » | Violin Lesson #1 » | Loving me, loving God » | Almost lost Hann today » | my lovely ladies » | valley low » | traumatised part ii » 

Thursday, March 11, 2010 

please pray for brother arthur (perth)

It saddens me to hear of the news
and I can almost feel what you are going through.

I don't know what else to say.
But know that I am thinking of and praying for you.

I pray that God will have mercy and lead you by His hand.
Take care, beloveds.

Do you remember that little girl that I showed to you one break?

My little cousin sister..

I heard that she cried so much when she saw her father.Truth is.. I haven't even seen him because I just haven't. Even though I want to see him, I don't know if it would help, if he would wake up, and so I am afraid to go to the hospital (I never liked the hospital).

Everybody around me describes his critical state, and to imagine it is more haunting then seeing it..
but if Lazarus died and could live again because it was Jesus' will then what His will in this?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates