« Home | Between dreaming and waking » | Fear not, little flock » | In the absence of words » | "eat pray love" - december adventure part ii » | my december adventure part I - dee em @ theolo » | the heart of worship - jesus » | Breakthrough » | quiet @ work » | I'm not okay, God » | the pain that almost killed me » 

Sunday, January 16, 2011 

I need to keep warm

It was so cold last night that I had to climb down my bed, grab another pyjamas and wear double layers to sleep. (yes, without fan, fully under blanket..)

I really couldn't fall asleep. And I finally found the reason why I couldn't really sleep for the past two nights... Probably it was a combination of some thoughts that I have been having plus the cold..

And this verse kept popping in my head:

Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm;
But how can one be warm alone? (Ecclesiastes 4:11)

Labels:

PUSH

Pray Until Something Happens

In this season of waiting and hoping, I hope you are praying earnestly and unceasingly...I will keep you in prayers too.

d.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates