« Home | I need to keep warm » | Between dreaming and waking » | Fear not, little flock » | In the absence of words » | "eat pray love" - december adventure part ii » | my december adventure part I - dee em @ theolo » | the heart of worship - jesus » | Breakthrough » | quiet @ work » | I'm not okay, God » 

Monday, January 17, 2011 

wait a little longer

I thought words could heal and so I am desperate to find the right words....

but whether it is on bended knees, looking at my msn window, or staring at my keyboard, I feel.... weary. I feel dry in my throat. I feel like my vocal cords are refusing to vibrate.

so don't talk to me, until i can make sense of all that the Lord has prepared for me.

i know that if He doesn't give me something now, He has prepared something far better.

i just need to have faith in God.

The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
To the soul who seeks Him.
It is good that one should hope and wait quietly
For the salvation of the LORD.
It is good for a man to bear
The yoke in his youth.
Let him sit alone and keep silent,
Because God has laid it on him;
Let him put his mouth in the dust—
There may yet be hope.

(Lamentations 3:25-29)

Labels: ,

Jesus says it so much better...

““Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. ” Mk 11:22-24

God's blessings with you always.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates