« Home | please pray for brother arthur (perth) » | we are safe in love » | heeee. :D » | stop and turn around » | naive » | Violin Lesson #1 » | Loving me, loving God » | Almost lost Hann today » | my lovely ladies » | valley low » 

Friday, March 12, 2010 

Sometimes a light surprises (hymn 93)

Sometimes a heavy thought wears down the mind
And you are not sure the source.
Multiple events come one after another
No space for negotiation of the mind
No time to knock some sense using the Word
And ugly thoughts remain...

Sometimes an ugly thought dulls the soul
When you realise Pride and Selfishness have come by to play
And you had entertained them for a while
thinking they were Warmth and Love
No wonder you feel these negativities
No way you could have hide it from God
And these were revealed just so you know...

Sometimes a light surprises
the Christian while he sings
For in declining comfort, the Lord grants the soul
The breeze of the Holy Spirit calms you
The gentleness of His Voice cheers you
And suddenly the load is taken away
and nothing else matters.
Not any person, not any incident,
not any word or deed.

Sometimes a light surprises you when you least expect it
and that light shines bright into your soul, casting out the dull.

Labels:

Sometimes I feel this light when I pray, as if God has lighted a way..
Sometimes I do feel tired too because I become lost in my mind and I don't know what to say when I pray..but must rely on the Holy Spirit ><

d (:

When this light comes, suddenly nothing on earth really matters.

What's a little friction? What's a little weariness? Why that unhappiness? Why that frown on the face?

They are only for a little while; these are only temporary. The fact that God still loves and cares for me is enough to forget about what's past and look on ahead.

Sometimes I would be so engulfed in these negative feelings and thoughts. But it only takes a deep deep breath,
*in*
*out*
and then together with the breath that I exhaled out, everything will be gone too. And then I would plaster a big smile on my face and move on with God's grace.

Hallelujah!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates