« Home | Sometimes a light surprises (hymn 93) » | please pray for brother arthur (perth) » | we are safe in love » | heeee. :D » | stop and turn around » | naive » | Violin Lesson #1 » | Loving me, loving God » | Almost lost Hann today » | my lovely ladies » 

Saturday, March 27, 2010 

the thoughts linger on....

Thankful
for ice cream,
for a good bible study,
for dinner together.

It was great to break the ice,
and to laugh together.
:)

-----

However,
the Elijah syndrome keeps threatening to surface.
God, why is it always me, me, me?
God, why don't others take initiative too?
Why is it only me that take notice and care?

I know that these aren't true...
Everyone does their part.
And everyone does care.
Perhaps it is just that I didn't notice.
Perhaps I am blinded by my own pride.

But....
at the end of the day.
I feel..... kind of lonely.
Or maybe I am feeling left-out.
I think that it takes two hands to clap (can't think of a better idiom)?
So it is the same for friendship too.
I feel that for a friendship to work,
the two's personalities must be able to complement each other.

I know that there are many areas for me to improve on, but
It is really difficult to find someone who truly understands you
and fits into you, like two pieces of the jigsaw puzzle.
Someone who listens when you talk,
and talks when you listen.
Someone whom you feel completely at peace with,
because you know what he/she is thinking,
and you know he/she knows you,
and so every little actions of you does not matter much
because he/she sees you as you,
not see your actions and speech as you.

So at times when you act silly, its ok
At times when you get emotional, its ok
At times when you are serious, its ok too.

It is really not easy to find someone like that.
I know I'm finding in the wrong places.
I know I should be looking at Jesus.
And He is,
He is someone like that to me.

But sometimes,
I wish...
I can also have someone like that on earth with me,
to be my spiritual soulmate,
my good co-worker,
my fellow soldier of God.

-------

*deep breath*
It's time to move on (:

Keep praying.
Keep waiting.
He will show you..
something beautiful to behold.

Our time of singleness is a gift from God.
Our future spouse is a blessing from God.
And He knows just what we need at the right time..

d (:

d

i miss you (:
wonder if there is a chance to meet this mid-year?

so busy right now.. just hope im not living my life in vain

(:

love,
m

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates