« Home | zipppppped » | Union - you and me » | the thoughts linger on.... » | Sometimes a light surprises (hymn 93) » | please pray for brother arthur (perth) » | we are safe in love » | heeee. :D » | stop and turn around » | naive » | Violin Lesson #1 » 

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 

blessed day


I enjoy running.

Because at the moment when you are so focused on your running,
you hear only your own breathing,
your heart pumping,
your sweat dripping,
your legs exchanging to make contact with the ground.
That's all that matters at the moment.

You forget how lonely you can feel sometimes in this big world.
You forget how people had hurt you.
You forget about past grudges.
You forget how meaningless living in this world can be at times.
You forget how you dread life sometimes.
You forget how waiting feels like.

Once you get the legs going,
once the momentum builds up,
you find yourself going.
Because now you have a goal,
an aim to complete.
You want to finish what you have set to accomplish.

I guess that's what God would like me to learn too.
Why am I here?
What am I supposed to accomplish on earth?
What can I do here, where I am placed?
And then, go go go.

However, I find myself waiting.
Waiting all the time.
No momentum.
Is this meant to be a period of waiting?
Or am I actually slackening off?
What am I supposed to do now?

----

When can we have a race again someday?

On this special day,
just wish to let you know you are missed dearly.
Keep up the good faith in Jesus :)

I think I better practice more running and increase my stamina...honestly I was always one of the slowest kids in every running race. I may not be a runner but I never really tried and all I needed was practice. I needed someone to believe in me and cheer me on...

Reminds me that we are running this race of faith all together, and everyone is at different places but eventually we hope to reach that goal. We only need to follow that direction and be careful not to go off-track or stop.

d (:

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates