« Home | the thoughts linger on.... » | Sometimes a light surprises (hymn 93) » | please pray for brother arthur (perth) » | we are safe in love » | heeee. :D » | stop and turn around » | naive » | Violin Lesson #1 » | Loving me, loving God » | Almost lost Hann today » 

Saturday, April 03, 2010 

Union - you and me

I am never a group person,
and I never will be. (:
I'm best when it's just you and me.

------

Walking along the streets
I enjoyed the symphony
Of the gentle breeze that sweeps past my ears and
Of the cars on the roads that rushes on to get home

In a manner that at times I cannot understand too,
I love the time alone to myself.
Maybe it is because I know that God is always with me,
and I really just wanted to be near to Him then.

But then, I suddenly wondered if there is a God....
What if there is no God?
Why am I so sure that God is near me?
What if people asked me this, what would I say?

I have no eloquence of speech.
I am no PhD.
I have no superb memory to store all the information to contend for Jesus.
But I would say,
I just know,
and I wish you only knew.

The more I learn about God, the more I feel Him.
It's like playing the violin.
You can't just have knowledge;
You need to feel the strings.
You need to hear the subtle change of tone.
You need to feel the violin as one with your body.

Knowing that God is near goes beyond the historical knowledge and facts.
Even with these, some people still do not believe.
After the knowledge and the facts,
You need to open your heart to feel Him.
You need to hear His gentle voice calling.
You need to be one with Him.
His thoughts as your thoughts.
His heart as your heart.

I love Hymn 235 (chinese).

主我一体

恩主耶稣,我愿亲近你!
因你的爱情,比酒更美;
你膏油馨香,你的名芬芳,
我乐意舞蹈,趁你爱笛响。

主对我说:“我愿看见你,
因你的面貌,比花秀美;
愿听你声音,因为甚柔和,
随时见闻你,我心就快乐。”

我属我主, 我主也属我,
我与主联合,成为一体;
身体连元首,永不能分离,
教会属基督,是极大奥秘。

I am never a group person.
Which is probably also why I love the time alone with my God.
To be near to the heart of God,
and to feel Him near.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates