« Home | Union - you and me » | the thoughts linger on.... » | Sometimes a light surprises (hymn 93) » | please pray for brother arthur (perth) » | we are safe in love » | heeee. :D » | stop and turn around » | naive » | Violin Lesson #1 » | Loving me, loving God » 

Sunday, April 04, 2010 

zipppppped

Insecurities.
I hide under the wings of those who love me.
For those who do not... scare me.

Facade.
I try to cover up my insecurities.
I try hard to convince, but I am not deceived.

Sometimes I am tired of smiling that gleeful smile.
(Which is possibly why I love you, em,
because you don't smile :x and strangely I feel comfortable around you,
because you are.... well, genuine.)
Is it permissible for me to be emo sometimes?
Will you allow me to be silent at times?

This is one of those times when you are tired of people.
Maybe I am tired of talking.
Arrghh... but I got to talk to 12 students for more than 6 hours tmr :O

I shall just shut up now.

Help me, God, to walk down this road alone, with courage.

---
hey, i am not being emo here.
i just want to be alone (:

A friend will
joyfully
sing
with you
when you are
on the
mountaintop,
and
silently
walk
beside you
through the
valley...

That friend is Jesus,
though it may be hard to see,
He is always there.

Yet we still need our companions, who will lift us up,
in moments of despair.

We need companions because,
they help us keep warm,
though it may be cold.

Two are better than one,
and when they labour together,
their reward is good to behold.

d (:

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates