« Home | blessed day » | zipppppped » | Union - you and me » | the thoughts linger on.... » | Sometimes a light surprises (hymn 93) » | please pray for brother arthur (perth) » | we are safe in love » | heeee. :D » | stop and turn around » | naive » 

Thursday, April 08, 2010 

bottled-up thoughts

"for the teacher in me"?

I am really not so sure about that.

I have been rather impatient with my students lately.
There were many occasions when I have snapped at my students, or said unkind words.

I am not sure if I am frustrated at myself for not being able to make them understand,
or am I frustrated that they just cannot learn?

Am I angry at them for being the way they are?
Am I mad at them for being created this way?
Am I angry at God for making them like this?

I have been so arrogant, so mean, so biased.

Differentiated teaching or in actual fact, partiality?
I am confused.

Forgive me, Lord, for I have been mean to Your little ones.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates