« Home | bottled-up thoughts » | blessed day » | zipppppped » | Union - you and me » | the thoughts linger on.... » | Sometimes a light surprises (hymn 93) » | please pray for brother arthur (perth) » | we are safe in love » | heeee. :D » | stop and turn around » 

Thursday, April 08, 2010 

Two incidents that left a huge impact on me lately

"Lord, please help me.... for I know I am weak...
I can't do this alone...."

I was lying awake at night on my bed and I decided to chat with God.

"Please help me....."

*gulped*

These three words sounded familiar...

One of my most problematic girl in class had wrote me a letter one or two days ago with that exact same three words...

"Miss Tan, please help me."

It is my wish to help her grow into a responsible and good-natured lady.

----

"Can you tell me what's wrong? Are you angry at me? or upset? You got to tell me what happened for me to understand.

What are you feeling? Angry? Upset?"

"Sad."

"Sad? Why are you sad? Is it because I punished you?"

"No.

Everytime I go to you, you ignore me."

"..." I honestly had not expected that answer.

And he actually had his head hung low and was rubbing his eyes.

My heart went out to him.....
but I know that this was the critical point
I need to knock some sense into him...

I sincerely hope that he will grow up into a sensible gentleman, with whatever help that I can give.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates