« Home | Two incidents that left a huge impact on me lately » | bottled-up thoughts » | blessed day » | zipppppped » | Union - you and me » | the thoughts linger on.... » | Sometimes a light surprises (hymn 93) » | please pray for brother arthur (perth) » | we are safe in love » | heeee. :D » 

Thursday, April 08, 2010 

new step forward

honestly I don't know where this is taking me
but I'm glad I did it
although some people are just as clueless as before
but I guess that is the answer that I need.
no more reading more than what there is.
mx, please please please be determined.

i am not ready yet.
and i don't like all those feelings.

Lord, please receive my heart once again in its entirety. :)

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates