« Home | wait a little longer » | I need to keep warm » | Between dreaming and waking » | Fear not, little flock » | In the absence of words » | "eat pray love" - december adventure part ii » | my december adventure part I - dee em @ theolo » | the heart of worship - jesus » | Breakthrough » | quiet @ work » 

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 

A song with words to heal

There is never a day so dreary,
There is never a night so long,
But the soul that is trusting Jesus
Will somewhere find a song.

There is never a cross so heavy,
There is never a weight of woe,
But that Jesus will help to carry
Because He loveth so.

There is never a care or burden,
There is never a grief or loss,
But that Jesus in love will lighten
When carried to the cross.

There is never a guilty sinner,
There is never a wan-d'ring one,
But that God can in mercy pardon
Thro' Jesus Christ, His Son.

Wonderful, wonderful Jesus,
In the heart He implanteth a song:
A song of deliv-'rance, of courage, of strength;
In the heart He implanteth a song.

----

I thought I had really lost my song.
A song that can lift my spirits up because the words can heal.
But I found it :)

Days had seemed so dreary and night so long for me recently
The cross to bear seemed so heavy
And God doesn't appear to care about my loss....
But I guess I am just lacking courage and strength
And though I feel like I have been trapped inside a hole for so long, unable to move forward anywhere
Surely He will deliver me!

A song of deliverance, of courage, of strength,
In the heart He implanteth a song.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates